All presenters (full-length presentation and poster) at the Workshop are invited to submit full papers or technical notes to a special issue of the OpenFOAM Journal called “Select Papers from the 17th OpenFOAM Workshop”. These papers will undergo the standard peer review process. There are no publication charges and all papers will be available to download free of charge.
Eligibility and Guidelines
Authors should be aware of the following:
- Only authors who have presented at the 17th OpenFOAM Workshop can submit a paper to this special issue;
- The submitted paper should be based on the work presented at the Workshop, although the title needs not be the same;
- The submitted paper can be a “Full Paper” or a shorter “Technical Note”, as described on the OpenFOAM Journal website;
- Please follow the Author’s Guidelines when preparing the paper;
- As per the OpenFOAM Journal approach, the submitted papers will undergo a double-blind review process, so please exclude the author names from the paper submitted for review;
- Please submit your paper at https://journal.openfoam.com/index.php/ofj/about/submissions and select “17th OpenFOAM® Workshop – 2022″ from the Section drop-down menu.
- The deadline for paper submission is 1st September 2022.
The proceedings of the 17th OpenFOAM Workshop will be available publicly online as a book of unedited abstracts.